It will compile correctly, but it will fail on the deployment with this error:
Error Error 6 Failed to add resource(s). Change requests failed for some resources. BizTalkAssemblyResourceManager failed to complete end type change request.
Could not save the log to HTML file
hexadecimal value 0x1F, is an invalid character. '',
hexadecimal value 0x1F, is an invalid character.
Funny thing is that I did not have the BT\PID4848 directory. So I went and created it. Then I got this error:
I will dig this a little bit more. It is strange than by just shutting down the IDE, it does not fix the problem, but rather it gives a different PID number now.
I will update this blog when I find this culprit.
I have tried restarting the host from the IDE: